Holiday Schedule Changes
Changes to ITS service or office hours during University holidays and breaks.
All Information Technology Services (ITS) offices are closed on University holidays with limited access to buildings and support services. Specialized services are provided up to and during the 2013 Spring Break as indicated below.
- Call Center Services (Penn State Operators) - will be open for limited hours Monday, March 4 through Friday, March 8, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Regular operating hours through the weekday are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Departmental answering services are available over the break for departments wanting incoming calls answered by a Call Center Operator; call 814-863-3410 for information.
- Computer Labs - see Computer Lab Hours and Locations for lab locations and hours on or around the break.
- Computer Store - will be open normal hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. over the break. Orders can also be placed online at http://computerstore.psu.edu
- ITS Accounts office and the Administrative Information Services (AIS) Support Center - will be open normal hours during the break.
- IT Service Desk - The IT Service Desk in Wagner Building (Univ. Park) will be open normal hours during the break. The IT Service Desk in the Knowledge Commons (Univ. Park Library) will be open for limited hours Monday, March 4 through Friday, March 8, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will be closed Saturday, March 2, Sunday, March 3 and Saturday, March 9. Normal operating hours will resume at the Knowledge Commons IT Service Desk on Sunday, March 10.
- Internet services provided by ITS such as electronic mail and access to the World Wide Web will continue through the break, except for the daily maintenance and testing window of 5:00 to 7:00 a.m., or as announced in the ITS Alerts System.
Commons - will be open normal hours during the break.
Operations Center (NOC) - will observe their regularly scheduled hours during the break.
- Security Operations and Services (SOS) - will continue to monitor network abuse reports sent to firstname.lastname@example.org during the break. For network emergencies outside the normal business hours, call 814-777-9533. To report emergencies not related to computers or networks, please contact Penn State Police Services at 863-1111 or your local police department, or phone 911.