The divisions and functions of Information Technology Services.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
ensures that faculty, students, and staff have the information technology tools and infrastructure necessary to carry out the University's mission. ITS provides the infrastructure that enables members of the Penn State family to make maximum use of the appropriate information technology tools in their learning, teaching, research, outreach, administration, and support activities, and the cost-effective information technology resources required to support continuous improvement in the University's ability to fulfill its diverse mission. ITS is working to achieve five broad goals:
- Help faculty improve the way education is delivered.
- Provide students with resources to enrich their educational experience.
- Create and sustain an environment that enables leading-edge research.
- Help to improve productivity.
- Establish the information technology infrastructure necessary to maintain Penn State's preeminence in integrating high-quality programs in teaching, research, and service.
on the Web for services, support, and additional information.