Policies Related to Information Technology
Selected guidelines and policies related to the use of computers, networks, data, and other information technologies.
Selected University Policies Pertaining to Information Technology
- Computer and Network Security (AD20)
- Confidentiality of Student Records (AD11)
- Copyright Clearance, Policy Governing (AD46)
- Courseware (RA17)
- Links To Or From Penn State Web Pages (AD52)
- University Communications Through Advertising, Publications and Media Relations (AD61)
- University Faculty Senate Policies for Students
- Use of Institutional Data (AD23)
- Web Page Design and Image (AD54)
Also see ITS Policies and Guidelines.
See the General University Reference Utility (GURU) and University Policy Manual for the complete list of University policies and guidelines.