Essential services needed by staff to perform the University's financial transactions, record-keeping, and service responsibilities.
- Your digital identity
- The Penn State Access Account is a user ID and password that represents your digital identity at Penn State. You need it to access many University Services.
- Get connected
- Your supervisor or the computer support staff in your department can advise you regarding computing resources and how to get connected in your department. If you need assistance with getting connected to the University's network or the Internet, contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Be Safe
- Practice safe computing to protect your privacy and prevent the loss of your system and files. Learn how to defend against threats such as viruses, spyware, and phishing scams.
- Administrative Systems
- Administrative information systems are used to process financial transactions and record keeping functions for the University. To request access to these systems, ask your supervisor or contact the representative for your area.
- Computer Store
- Purchase computer systems, software, printers, scanners, cameras, peripherals, and supplies at an academic discount.
- Free Downloads
- Get free software for e-mail, file transfer, Web browsing, virus protection, enterprise calendar service, and more.
- Help Desk
- Get 24/7 assistance by phone, email, or at convenient locations.
- Learning opportunities
- Participate in hands-on training, lectures, forums, conferences, symposia, and special interest groups.
- Peruse an extensive collection of traditional and digital resources.
- Network and Telecommunications
- Request network, phone, TV connections, and videoconferencing facilities.
- Policies, guidelines, and laws
- Learn the expectations for appropriate use of technology.
- Get support for theses, dissertations, book, and Web publishing.
- Learn about high performance computing resources and support.