One way to stay up-to-date on new learning opportunities from ITS Training Services is to subscribe to any of the RSS feeds listed below.
Right-click or copy the desired training category link and paste it into your RSS feed reader. You will then receive automated notices of upcoming classes in that topic area.
- All training in the next two weeks
- Administrative Computing
- ANGEL: Penn State's Course Management System
- Communications & Collaboration Technologies
- General Computing Topics
- Graphics, Multimedia, & Desktop Publishing
- High Performance Computing
- IT Professional Topics
- Library Resources and Thesis Support
- Network & Hardware
- Office Applications
- Operating Systems
- Technologies for Teaching
- Video & Animation
- Web and Internet
Technology Training News
Right-click or copy the news feed link and paste it into your RSS feed reader. You will then receive automated notices of registration opening dates and other technology training news.
What are RSS feeds & how do they work?
Watch the Common Craft video "RSS in Plain English" to learn more about RSS feeds.